Energy recovery from Air Condition on balcony and transfer through Window Wirelessly

The summer 2025 was record high temperature in Nagoya, where in August lowest temperature sometimes reached 29 degree Celsius on early morning. Most days were +37~+41 degree Celsius.

To overcome this heat 🥵 with minimal cost of electricity,  I have undertook following actions.

1. Hanged infrared wave reflection sheet on windows.

2. Installed solar panel on balcony to recover the portion of electricity used.

3. Since, the apartment I live was not my property, the only choice to transfer energy was electromagnetic way through windows. Thus, I don't need to drill a hole for cabling.
Outside of window.
ZVS oscillator for making AC oscillation from D C of solar panel.
Used 80w solar panel.
In the room connected portable AC power bank.
Also I connected 12v jack connector to my 3D printer power unit to charge power bank when sunsets.
Connected long cord to this power bank and supplied power to Air Conditioner.


Measurement.

Comments